- The Organizer of this Aveeno® “RM 5 Giveaway” (“Program”) is Johnson & Johnson Sdn. Bhd., with its business office at Level 8, The Pinnacle, Persiaran Lagoon, Bandar Sunway, Petaling Jaya, 46150 Selangor, Malaysia
- The “Program” is open to all citizens of Malaysia above 18 years of age (as of 30th January 2021). Employees of Johnson & Johnson Sdn. Bhd., its affiliates and/or related companies, distributors, advertising agencies, contractors and service providers, as well as the immediate family members of said employees are not eligible to enter this “Program”.
- The “Program” will run from 1st January 2022 till 31st October 2022, 11:59PM. The Organizer reserves the right to shorten or extend the “Program” period without prior notice.
- To participate in the “Program”, participants need to provide and register their full personal information in Aveeno®’s mobile site to redeem One (1) RM5 Aveeno® discount voucher.
- Participation is voluntary. By entering the “Program”, participants are agreeing to all Terms and Conditions of the “Program” as listed on this page and to the “Program” announcement/s (“the Terms”). The Organizer reserves the right to modify the terms at any time.
- This “Program” will run from 1st January 2022 till 31st October 2022, 11:59PM.
- Upon the successful voucher redemption via e-mail, the RM5 Aveeno® discount voucher is only valid at Johnson & Johnson Official Store in LAZADA.
- Each participant (identified by unique email address and phone number) is limited to One (1) redemption for one (1) time on a first come first serve basis, throughout the “Program”, while stocks last.
- The RM5 Aveeno® discount voucher is only valid for Aveeno® And Aveeno Baby® range of products with minimum purchase of RM5.01 from Johnson & Johnson Official store at LAZADA.
- The RM5 Aveeno® discount voucher is valid for one use per customer per transaction.
- The Organizer shall reserve the right at its absolute discretion to review and vary the RM5 Aveeno® discount voucher redemption process contained herein at any time without prior notice.
- Participants are required to provide and register their personal data including Full Name, Mobile Number, E-mail Address, Date of Birth (month and year), and Clinic/Hospital Name to redeem for the RM5 Aveeno® discount voucher. Incomplete or insufficient details will render the entry ineligible.
- The RM5 Aveeno® discount voucher will be delivered to the email address provided by the participant on the date of redemption submission.
- The Organizer retains sole discretion to withhold the discount voucher without liability if, in its view, a participant is ineligible, disqualified, the entry is invalid or a participant does not meet the necessary requirements, as set out in these terms and conditions.
- The participants are responsible for all applicable taxes and expenses not specified in the discount voucher description.
- Participants must abide by the terms and conditions of the party[ies] arranging and/or providing for the voucher and the terms and conditions attached to the voucher, if any.
Liabilities and Responsibilities
- All ancillary costs associated with the receipt or use of the product and voucher, whether direct or indirect, including without limitation charges, expenses, taxes, costs, transportation, meals, insurance, visa, etc., are the sole responsibility of the participants.
- The Organizer and its entities assume no responsibility and shall not be held liable for any accident, harm, damage, losses (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or charges, injuries, unforeseen circumstance, and any inconvenience or any other liabilities of any nature whatsoever arising through participation of this “Program” or in connection with the fulfillment of any product and voucher, nor for any charges in dates or in times or cancellations which may prevent the participant(s) from taking the original product and voucher offered or any part of the product and voucher, or for lost or stolen product and voucher.
- Participants release the Organizer and its respective divisions, affiliates, subsidiaries, branches, directors, officers, employees and agents, as well as all others associated with the development and execution of this “Program”, from and against any and all liability with respect to or in any way arising from this “Program” and the awarding and use, misuse or possession of the product and voucher, including liability for any personal injury or death except where prohibited or limited by law.
Rights of the Organizer
- The Organizer reserves the right to withdraw or amend the “Program” in the event of circumstances outside of its reasonable control.
- The Discount Vouchers are non-transferable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable for cash. The Organizer reserves in its sole discretion to substitute the items or any component of the items should the participant(s) fail to comply with any of the rules and/or applicable laws for any reason whatsoever.
- The Organizer reserves the right to withdraw the Discount Voucher should the participant(s) fail to comply with any terms or conditions of the “Program” and/or applicable law for any reason whatsoever.
- Acceptance of Discount Voucher constitutes permission to the Organizer and its agencies to use the participant(s)’ names for purposes of publicity, advertising and/or marketing without further compensation or notice. All entries become property of the Organizer, who may use participant(s)’ names for future promotional and marketing activities.
- By entering the “Program” each participant consents to the information they submit with their entry, transferred to the Organizer and then being entered into a database and the Organizer may use this information to contact the participant with exclusive offers and updates without any reference, payment or other compensation to the participant.
- By participating in this “Program”, participants agree to be bound by the official terms and conditions and decisions of the Organizer.
- The Organizer reserves the right to modify, annul or rescind the terms of the “Program” without further notice. The Organizer’s decision on any matter concerning the “Program” is final with respect to any aspect of the “Program”. Organizer will accept no responsibility for entries lost, delayed, misdirected, damaged or undelivered. Incomplete and/or illegible entries will be disqualified.
- Organizer’s decision is final. Correspondence will not be entertained
- For any enquiries, or for providing us with necessary updates to your personal details, please call our hotline at 1800-222-565 (Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm) or email: [email protected]